Revenue and profit growth in unfavorable environmental
WEG S.A., one of the world¿s largest manufacturer of electric-eletronic equipment, with five main product lines: Motors, Power, Transmission and Distribution, Automation and Coatings, announced today its results for the fourth quarter of 2015 (4Q15).
- Net operating revenues in the fourth quarter of 2015 reached R$ 2,734.3 million, for 25.4% growth over the 4Q14 and 7.4% growth over the 3Q15;
- EBITDA reached R$ 382.0 million and EBITDA margin reached 14.0%, practically at the same level as of 4Q14 and 3.3% lower than the previous quarter;
- Net Income totaled R$ 383.9 million, with net margin of 14.0% and growth of 45.8% over the 4Q14 and of 44.7% over the 3Q15;
- Capacity expansion and modernization investments totaled R$ 468.1 million, being 41% in industrial plants in Brazil and 59% in expansion projects abroad.
- The WEGE3¿s shares were included, from January 2016 onwards, in the Ibovespa, the Brazilian market¿s most important stock index.